Thursday, August 5, 2010

More Curry and Orecchiette

I made a couple of new meals this week. I felt we didn't have nearly enough curry in our diets (ha ha!), so I made Creamy Curried Vegetables from How it All Vegan. It's got cauliflowers, peas, and carrots in it, and the creaminess comes from coconut milk. I added a few more tablespoons of curry powder than the recipe called for, and because the curry still tasted pretty mild, added some sriracha to my serving. Very yummy with brown rice.
Tonight we had Orecchiette with Cherry Tomatoes and Kalamata Tapenade, from Vegan with a Vengeance. I love olives, especially kalamata olives, and this recipe does not disappoint. I did use grape tomatoes instead of cherry tomatoes, but I don't think it made that much of a difference.

And look at all those red onions! Another great meal.
We're going to have a friend stay with us next week, which of course calls for a lot of cooking. So look forward to a lot of fancy schmancy dishes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment