Saturday, April 24, 2010

Deja Vu

No exciting pictures of food today, as what we ate tonight was pretty much exactly what we had last Saturday. Veggie enchiladas are a winner with our family members! :) But we did go to the Strip District today, which is a cornucopia of food markets and other goodness. I decided to look at Lotus Food Company, one of the Asian grocery stores, for faux shrimp products, but didn't find any. I did pick up some shoyu sauce and the seaweed knots pictured below. My great-grandmother would use this in her cooking all the time -- and I think I'll add them to miso soup.  


Take a look at the instructions at the back of the package. Hilarious! I'm not sure I can believe this was truly a typo.



1 comment:

  1. Some times you have to remove the "sexcess" before you can prepare your meal. It's very straight forward.

    ReplyDelete